1. The other day, I actually thought that it might be nice to get sick. But only sick enough that I would feel justified in staying home and sleeping all day.
2. There is a dead frog in my car. Somewhere. Thankfully (?) it is flat and dried.
3. I sometimes feel bad about:
a. not reading The New Yorker;
b. not eating enough fish;
c. sometimes writing “congrats” instead of “congratulations,” because that’s just lazy.
4. I don’t watch much TV, except for Wild Kratts and Curious George, so I’m woefully behind in my knowledge of news and pop culture. And I don’t really go anywhere interesting anymore. This paired with my usual state of exhaustion means that I am, in fact, only able to talk about my children. I do recognize how annoying this is.
5. My children think they have the power to change stoplights and songs on the radio using only their minds. This is going to come back to bite me, I’m sure.